Alpheco Ltd is a Suffolk, UK based company with over ten years' experience of
collecting and composting in-vessel using its patented technology.
European Patent - 0831078
Compost to Nurture ...
- All communities generate food wastes and sewage sludge to which gardeners add 'green' wastes.
- These domestic and commercial biowastes may be co-composted to nurture the fields, gardens and parks from which that community's food came or in which the humans recreate.
- Other agricultural wastes like infertile eggs can also be composted.
HEAT from composting is recovered by Alpheco systems without flames,
and may be more valuable than the compost itself.
- Alpheco's aim is to provide systems that can process all types of biowaste near to their origins so the compost can be used locally.
- Traffic, noise and smell avoidance are key characteristics of our energy and labour efficient facilities.
- The modular design gives great flexibility and easy capital financing as well making for clean and amenable sites.